Are you tough enough? Prove it!
November 15, 2013
The Tough Mudder is probably the toughest event on the planet! The event takes place around the globe and consists of a hardcore 12 mile-long obstacle course designed by the Special Forces to test participants’ strength, stamina, mental grit, and camaraderie.
Our lads at CETCO Energy Services North Sea took on this challenge and all completed the course! The team consisted of:
- Paul McAlister – Aberdeen General Manager CETCO Energy Services
- Kevin Jamieson – Onshore Operations Manager
- Kris Frampton – Account Engineer
- Kiko Sanchez – Lead Project Chemist
- Chris Fraser – Mechanical Fitter
- Andy Dicks – Marketing Assistant
Not only did the team build strong bonds through training with and helping each other complete the course– together they were able to raise over £500 for Help for Heroes. Help for Heroes is a charity devoted to providing combat stress recovery programs, adaptive sports programs, benefits counseling and employment services that aid soldiers transitioning to civilian life.
An invitation was extended to colleagues in the US and Australia to compete in their respective countries but received no