A Proven Installation Process that Provides Peace of Mind
The HydroShield™ Quality Assurance Program is an integrated approach to ensure optimum, long-term waterproofing performance necessary for construction projects. No other waterproofing manufacturer can match the peace of mind that comes with experienced consultation, strategically managed installation support, contractual accountability and a no-dollar-limit warranty. Our reputation for long-term performance and superior customer service is based on more than 50 years of waterproofing success around the world.
A professional technical team with years of practical field experience will work with you to provide a thorough review of the specification and waterproofing details for optimum compatibility and efficient construction.
Trained Local Applicators
Since 1981, CETCO has maintained and managed an industry-leading Approved Applicator Program. Highly qualified, local applicators are trained, approved and supported by CETCO to ensure the installation is done right, the first time.
Job-specific Design Assistance
CAD details minimize impromptu work-arounds and ensure both design and construction teams understand the installation requirements. We work with your design team to select and plan the waterproofing system best suited to your project’s site conditions and construction methodology.
Every waterproofing project presents its own unique set of conditions and challenges. CETCO provides a wide range of products and accessories to ensure that the right waterproofing solution is chosen and installed to meet the specific requirements of your project.
Inherent with all construction projects are unexpected challenges that require skilled and creative problem-solving. CETCO’s Technical Support Managers offer world-class service and support to ensure your needs are addressed efficiently and accurately.
Effective waterproofing inspections require a well-coordinated field effort. Compliance with project requirements during installation and subsequent work by other trades is monitored by third-party independent inspection hired by the owner.
- COREFLEX and GREENSCAPES Case Study: Mercy Hospital 495 KB
- COREFLEX and GREENSCAPES Case Study: Ronald McDonald House 1396 KB
- COREFLEX and GREENSCAPES Plaza Deck Green Roof Case Study: Sandpiper Run 989 KB
- COREFLEX and STRATASEAL HR Foundation Waterproofing Case Study: Helios Energy Research Center 1085 KB
- COREFLEX Foundation Waterproofing Case Study: University of California Berkeley Boalt Hall 231 KB
- COREFLEX Plaza Deck Case Study: Rush University Hospital 710 KB
- COREFLEX Plaza Deck Case Study: Wake Forest University Hospital 796 KB
- COREFLEX ULTRASEAL VOLTEX Foundation Waterproofing Case Study: Shady Hills School 171 KB
- ULTRASEAL Foundation Waterproofing Case Study: Oklahoma State University Stadium 194 KB