APC Waterproofing Membrane with Advanced Bond Coating
ULTRASEAL® AB waterproofing membrane is the next generation of the popular ULTRASEAL® waterpoofing system. Incorporating a new pressure-sensitive layer, the enhanced ULTRASEAL AB waterproofing membrane bonds tenaciously to concrete to prevent water migration. ULTRASEAL AB waterproofing membrane bonds once concrete is poured against its membrane surface. Unlike other adhesive-bonding membranes, its active APC waterproofing layer self-seals small punctures and tears commonly caused during construction activities. The adhesive layer protects the polymers from moisture during construction allowing it to be installed in all weather conditions and has proven effective in both hydrostatic and non-hydrostatic conditions.
ULTRASEAL AB waterproofing membrane is lighter, more impervious, and more resistant to contaminated water while having improved performance in saltwater conditions. The product's inherent flexibility allows for easier installation for improved efficiency and effectiveness.
ULTRASEAL® AB combines two proven technologies into one superior membrane.
- Polyethylene liner and an advanced Active Polymer Core (APC) layer are integrally bonded to an aggressive pressure sensitive adhesive that locks the membrane to concrete
- Active hydrophilic polymer APC layer swells and seals against water ingress
- Aggressive adhesive bond to concrete prevents water ingress
- Adhesive bond provides lateral water migration resistance continuously across the exterior surface of the concrete
- Aggressiveness of the bond ensures the membrane remains bonded to concrete
- APC technology seals small punctures and tears in the membrane resulting from construction activities
- Designed to be installed on a properly prepared sub-grade without the need to pour a working slab
- Can be installed as soon as the forms are removed - no waiting for the concrete to cure before installing the waterproofing
- Lighter and easier to handle rolls
- Install in virtually any weather condition
- Zero VOCs
- Greater resistance to contaminated water conditions
- Improved performance in high saline environments
ULTRASEAL® AB is designed primarily for backfilled conditions, under slab and property line foundation shoring wall construction, including:
- Soldier pile and lagging
- Metal sheet piling
- Auger cast caisson
- Stabilized earth retention walls
A multi-purpose, single component polyether moisture cure sealant/adhesive. CETSEAL is a low VOC, 100% solids, non-shrinking product with excellent UV resistance. Available in 10.1 oz cartridges with 12 cartridges per case at 12 lbs (5.4 kg), or 20 oz foil packs with 12 per case at 20 lbs (9 kg).
TECHNICAL DATA SHEET
TECHNICAL DATA SHEET