DPA™ and LBA™ cleans casing and screens affected by bio-fouling
With an outstanding history, CETCO well rehabilitation products have long been the industry standard for improving well efficiencies that have been diminished by the presence of debris and related deposits, mineral encrustation, and other occurrences of chemical and physical plugging.
BMR is a non-phosphate granular product effective in removing excess bentonite or native clay from the water well screen. BMR is certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 60, Drinking Water Treatment Chemicals - Health Effects.
- National Driller - Plan for Success on Drilling Jobs - July 2018 889 KB
- National Driller - Plan for Success on Drilling Jobs - June 2018 428 KB
- National Driller - Revitalizing Existing WaterWells - July 2011 214 KB
- National Driller - Safety Stand-Down Puts Safety First - October 2017 2884 KB
- National Driller - Well Maintenance - Win Win for the Contractor and Well Driller - March 2018 3510 KB