Adsorption Media for the Remediation and Removal of PFAS
FLUORO-SORB® adsorbent is a proprietary, NSF-certified product designed to globally support remediation efforts surrounding per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS). Unlike other sorbent products that are selective and unpredictable in adsorbing PFAS, FLUORO-SORB adsorbent binds the entire spectrum of PFAS (including PFOA, PFOS, PFHxS and PFNA) efficiently and in a wide variety of removal and remediation processes.
With a specially modified surface, FLUORO-SORB resists competitive adsorption from other water and sediment contaminants making it a more effective and efficient choice.
FLUORO-SORB is commercially available in four granule sizes. For more information or to obtain a sample for your laboratory treatability study, contact email@example.com.
Versatile Deployment Strategies
- Flow-through filtration technology for drinking and/or groundwater
- Permeable Reactive Barrier (PRB) for passive groundwater\
- In-situ stabilization for source zone treatment
- Within a CETCO REACTIVE CORE MAT® composite geotextile mat for sediment capping
- Pre- or post-treatment in connection with other treatment media
- Higher sorption kinetics and better sorption capacity
- More selective toward entire family of PFAS
- Not impacted by co-contaminants in the waste stream
- Use with or in place of other treatment media for improved efficacy
Variability in Design
- Three available grain sizes in four custom blends
- 1500lb (680.4 kg) supersacks
- NSF/ANSI 61 certified
- Manufactured in an ISO9001:2015 facility
- Made in the USA
- FLUORO-SORB 100: In Situ Solidification & Stabilization (ISS)
- FLUORO-SORB 200: Pump & Treat, Permeable Reactive Barrier (PRB)
- FLUORO-SORB 300: High Organics Wastewater Treatment
- FLUORO-SORB 400: Pump & Treat, Permeable Reactive Barrier (PRB)