History of Minteq
Minteq (and our predecessor companies) have created lasting value for our
1960’s: BOF Gunning Maintenance
1970’s: Dry Vibratables for Tundish Linings
1980’s: Proprietary Lance Wire Feeding System
- MAG-O-STAR® automated sprayable refractory system
- SEQUAD® remote
- LACAM® laser distance refractory measurement
- OPTIFORM® ladle lining system
- SCANTROL™ robotic measurement and refractory application system
Minerals Technologies Installs First Fully Automated Scantrol® Laser Refractory Measuring System for Basic Oxygen Furnaces at EVRAZ NTMK in Russia
- ASMAS molten metal transport vessels
Minerals Technologies Inc. Signs Agreement with United Steel Company (SULB) to Coordinate Refractory Operations for Greenfield Steel Mill in Bahrain
- EAF BANK MAINTENANCE SYSTEM
- HOTCRETE® hot applied shotcrete systems/aluminum furnace maintenance
- LaCam Torpedo
Minerals Technologies' Ferrotron Unit Announces Revolutionary New Laser-Scanning Technology for Use in Worldwide Steel Industry
- LACam® FORGE process control system for iron and steel forge operations
Minerals Technologies Develops New, Faster Laser Measuring System for Hot Refractory Linings in the Worldwide Steel Industry
- The LaCam® LI Explorer was introduced in 2018 to increase safety, reduce refractory and maintenance cost, optimize process and logistics, and to increase yield.
- OPTISHOT® aluminum furnace installations
Minteq, the premier supplier of engineered refractory lining systems, manufactures monolithic refractories for the iron, steel, non-ferrous metals, minerals processing
Minteq offers comprehensive, customized, and integrated refractory systems that include superior monolithic products, proprietary application equipment, patented laser measurement devices, and the extensive experience and expertise of our service teams.
Minteq refractory materials, systems and technologies lead the industry because of our significant commitment to research and development. The resulting innovations are the keys to our success and to our customers’ success. We provide turnkey solutions to help you increase productivity enhance yields, reduce downtime, and lower overall costs.
Minteq has the expertise to design, install and maintain a customized solution for your unique challenge. We welcome the opportunity to consult with you and uncover methods for improving your productivity, creating value, and lowering overall costs to enhance your competitiveness in the global marketplace.