CETGUARD is a high-performance cold fluid applied PMMA membrane. Durable and reinforced, the CETGUARD membrane is UV and chemical resistant.
It’s a true innovation.
Reinforces other CETCO waterproofing products
For both new construction and remedial construction applications, CETGUARD provides flashing and detailing protection for water barrier projects that use our STRATASEAL and COREFLEX® waterproofing systems. Applications include:
- Structural below-grade concrete surfaces, such cast-in-place concrete, masonry block foundation walls, or soldier pile and lagging
- Protected roof and split-slab deck
The CETGUARD high-performance product line includes:
- CETGUARD PASTE - for horizontal and vertical leveling, patching, and repairs in non-traffic bearing membrane system applications, this two-component, rapid-curing, flexible acrylic thixotropic resin is effective at substrate repair.
- CETGUARD ACTIVATOR – for cleaning and reactivating transition areas of existing cured in-place membranes at tie-ins, repairs, and between staged coats of resin, this clear, aromatic blended solvent can also clean metal and plastic surfaces prior to resin application as well as clean spills, tools, and equipment.
- CETGUARD W22 PRIMER - for sealing concrete, masonry, wood, asphalt, and other substrate this two-component resin primer is flexible rapid-curing.
- CETGUARD METAL PRIMER- used as a coupling agent for metal substrates on heavily-trafficked areas, detailed work with small contact areas, metal drain bowls, or edge terminations for roofing, waterproofing, and surfacing systems a solvent-borne, this polymer-based primer is one-component for easy application.
- CETGUARD FLEECE – use this non-woven, chopped-strand polyester fabric with CETGUARD cold fluid applied reinforced membrane systems to improve tear strength, puncture resistance, and crack bridging capabilities while maintaining membrane uniformity.
- CETGUARD MATRIX - for flashings and repairs where fabric reinforced membranes would be difficult or impossible to install this two-component, rapid-curing, flexible acrylic resin with integral chopped polymer fiber reinforcement forms a monolithic, self-adhering and self-terminating reinforced membrane.
- CETGUARD CATALYST POWDER - this reactive agent initiates curing of CETGUARD methylmethacrylate liquid resins.
- CETGUARD APPLICATION TOOLS – Use Cetco-approved specialized premium installation equipment for applying CETGUARD methyl-methacrylate liquid resins, including rollers, trowels, and mixing buckets.
- CETGUARD SG - for roofing and waterproofing applications, combine this two-component, fast-curing, poly methyl-methacrylate (PMMA resin) with a catalyst and CETGUARD FLEECE to form a monolithic, self-flashing, self-adhering, reinforced membrane.
- CETGUARD TOPCOAT-W - apply this aesthetic topcoat and sealer as a smooth topcoat or with broadcast aggregate. The two-component, rapid curing poly methyl-methacrylate (PMMA) is UV stabilized and color pigmented for an enduring and attractive finish.
- CETGUARD THIXO - combine this two-component, fast-curing, poly methyl-methacrylate (PMMA resin) with a catalyst and CETGUARD FLEECE to form a monolithic, self-flashing, self-adhering, reinforced membrane.
How it does it
CETGUARD is a high-performance, cold fluid-applied, reinforced poly methylmethacrylate (PMMA) membrane. Featuring high chemical and UV resistance for an enduring waterproofing barrier, it tenaciously bonds to a variety of substrates. Primarily for use in flashing and detailing with STRATASEAL HR and COREFLEX waterproofing systems, CETGUARD promotes adhesion and reduces the staining that occurs when applying over existing build-up or residue.
CETCO—Pioneer and leader in waterproofing
CETCO is the leader and pioneer in cutting-edge waterproofing membranes. Around the globe, our innovative teams of clay mineralogists, chemists, and polymer scientists transform ordinary minerals into extraordinary technology to solve day-to-day problems worldwide.
- Technical Data Sheet: CETGUARD Activator 99 KB
- Technical Data Sheet: CETGUARD Application Tools 112 KB
- Technical Data Sheet: CETGUARD Catalyst Powder 105 KB
- Technical Data Sheet: CETGUARD FLEECE 104 KB
- Technical Data Sheet: CETGUARD Matrix 168 KB
- Technical Data Sheet: CETGUARD Metal Primer 163 KB
- Technical Data Sheet: CETGUARD Paste 170 KB
- Technical Data Sheet: CETGUARD SG 168 KB
- Technical Data Sheet: CETGUARD THIXO 171 KB
- Technical Data Sheet: CETGUARD TOPCOAT 170 KB
- Technical Data Sheet: CETGUARD W22 PRIMER 176 KB